Skip to main content

Birthday bouquet.

August / September is a busy time for birthdays!

One of my crafting buddies had her birthday at the end of August.  I try to make it a point to send her a card that she hasn't seen me make before, post or demonstrate.  

In other words, one that is all hers!
She tells me she keeps all these cards in a box and she looks at them for inspiration - awww!

I knew for sure she hadn't seen my new stamp set - Jar of love so I set about coming up with a design, just for her!

Spring was just around the corner too so I wanted to use fresh and vibrant colours.

A bouquet of flowers, delivered by the postman!

That was it!

Using the Jar of Love, I made a bouquet in a jar using Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, and Lemon Lime Twist.  

Love, love, love!!

Touch of gold in the centres and it was ready for the post box.

Hope she likes it as much as I do!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kylie's Demonstrator training blog hop.

Welcome! Thank you for joining us for our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month! We are all part of a training program that has the sole purpose of improving our Stampin' Up!® businesses and to learn from a variety of top Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world. Please be sure to 'HOP' all of the way around to all of the projects on this Blog Hop, there is a list at the bottom of the page that will help you to make your way around. What a great way to get ideas on all the amazing new product than with a card swap! Organised by one of the Crazy Crafters, Nicole, we had to create a card front using anything from the new Occasions Catalogue or Sale-a-bration products - those are the freebies you get for every $AU90 you spend - and that is soooo easy to do once you see what's  inside the new catalogue! As the name says, there are new designs for all those upcoming occasions - Valentine's, Easter, Mother's  Day,  and almost anything ...

Kylie's Demonstrator training February Blog Hop.

Thank you for joining us for our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month! We are all part of a training program that has the sole purpose of improving our Stampin' Up!® businesses and to learn from a variety of top Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world. Please be sure to 'HOP' all of the way around to all of the projects on this Blog Hop, there is a list at the bottom of the page that will help you to make your way around. Today I wanted to challenge myself to try something a  bit different by showing the versatility of any stamp set - even if it only has a few images - and do three cards  with either different techniques or use the stamp in a different way.  Maybe even look at the stamps in the set and see what else I can do with them. I thought this would be a good way to show someone, that may be interested in a particular set, or trying to decide, or thinking a particular set didn't do very much, to think again and see the possibilities....

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Alison Solven

Today we are Blog Hopping with talented Alison Solven from Canada. We had to pick a card from the great selection of cards Alison has made and CASE (Copy and Selectively Edit) one of them. I went over to Alison's blog at -    http://stampcrazy.typepad.com and also her Pinterest page.  If you are stuck for ideas, pop on over and have a look - there are so many wonderful cards to inspire you. The one I chose to CASE was this one: I really liked the original stamp set and dies this is made with. For my take on this card,I decided to use clusters of flowers in a variety of colours.  I used new colours Lovey Lipstick, Petal Pink, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana. The stamp set I used was the Beautiful Bouquet with the sentiment from a couple of different sets. I love the fresh, bright look of the finished card with plenty of white space to rest your eye.  A couple of  Share What You Love Artisan Pearls ...