Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Gorgeous Set

Well I've been having fun with some new goodies that arrived.

There are some beautiful sets in the new annual catalogue and that's what arrived the other day



I want to play with them all at once, but that would send me into chaos, for sure!

So I started with the Happy Birthday Gorgeous set.





There are 32, yes, 32 stamps in this set!

There are the larger sentiments, small and delicate sentiments, balloons and flowers. 
This set is truly versatile.

Here are just four of my creations.  




I cut the centre from the card and backed it with vellum to create a softness to the window.  I stamped the rose behind it as a feature and created a bouquet around the edge of the window.  I used one of the more delicate sentiments.  The card is in Fresh fig.




The Bermuda Bay flowers really make this garland pop.  I only raised some of the flowers to give it some dimension. There's a lot of fussy cutting happening in this one!!



By stamping the stem of leaves together they form a great foliage that just needed some tiny flowers finished off with sparkly rhinestones.


Using the new colours - Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Green and Fresh Fig - this makes for a fresh spring feel to this card.

Some of these cards will go out to some fellow cardmakers that are in the Random Act of Kindness group, where we send cards at random to brighten their day and hopefully inspire them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kylie's Demonstrator training blog hop.

Welcome! Thank you for joining us for our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month! We are all part of a training program that has the sole purpose of improving our Stampin' Up!® businesses and to learn from a variety of top Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world. Please be sure to 'HOP' all of the way around to all of the projects on this Blog Hop, there is a list at the bottom of the page that will help you to make your way around. What a great way to get ideas on all the amazing new product than with a card swap! Organised by one of the Crazy Crafters, Nicole, we had to create a card front using anything from the new Occasions Catalogue or Sale-a-bration products - those are the freebies you get for every $AU90 you spend - and that is soooo easy to do once you see what's  inside the new catalogue! As the name says, there are new designs for all those upcoming occasions - Valentine's, Easter, Mother's  Day,  and almost anything ...

Kylie's Demonstrator training February Blog Hop.

Thank you for joining us for our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month! We are all part of a training program that has the sole purpose of improving our Stampin' Up!® businesses and to learn from a variety of top Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world. Please be sure to 'HOP' all of the way around to all of the projects on this Blog Hop, there is a list at the bottom of the page that will help you to make your way around. Today I wanted to challenge myself to try something a  bit different by showing the versatility of any stamp set - even if it only has a few images - and do three cards  with either different techniques or use the stamp in a different way.  Maybe even look at the stamps in the set and see what else I can do with them. I thought this would be a good way to show someone, that may be interested in a particular set, or trying to decide, or thinking a particular set didn't do very much, to think again and see the possibilities....

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Alison Solven

Today we are Blog Hopping with talented Alison Solven from Canada. We had to pick a card from the great selection of cards Alison has made and CASE (Copy and Selectively Edit) one of them. I went over to Alison's blog at -    http://stampcrazy.typepad.com and also her Pinterest page.  If you are stuck for ideas, pop on over and have a look - there are so many wonderful cards to inspire you. The one I chose to CASE was this one: I really liked the original stamp set and dies this is made with. For my take on this card,I decided to use clusters of flowers in a variety of colours.  I used new colours Lovey Lipstick, Petal Pink, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana. The stamp set I used was the Beautiful Bouquet with the sentiment from a couple of different sets. I love the fresh, bright look of the finished card with plenty of white space to rest your eye.  A couple of  Share What You Love Artisan Pearls ...