Skip to main content

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop - Nadine Weiner

Image may contain: text



Blog hopping today with the Crazy Crafters and Nadine Weiner.

We had to CASE something from Nadines blog and WOW!  What a choice!

I think I have several designs, in reserve, to try at a later date.  

Check out her blog: https://stampinclub.de/blog/
And you will see just what I mean!

So the card I went with is this one:

I love the simplicity, and the black and white with a pop of colour.

Here's what I came up with........


I used Petal Passion DSP for the background.  There are a few black and white papers that I could have used from this pack.
My pop of colour was Bermuda Bay - one of my favourites! - with Soft sky behind.


My "flowers" are from Eclectic Layers thinlits (they look a bit like broccolini!!).
I left the top unattached to give a bit of dimension.

I popped them up on dimensionals and threaded the sentiment in behind.
I mounted it on Bermuda Bay to tie it all together, leaving a slightly larger border - so I can see more of this yummy colour!!

Such a fresh looking card.

Thanks for the inspiration Nadine !!

Check out what my fellow "Crazies" have done by clicking on the links below.


Comments

  1. Love your card, the Eclectic set is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Shirley....love the colours you have chosen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour choices Shirley. Eclectic Layers is one of my fave sets and you ahev CASEd Nadines card perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies for your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirley this is an awesome CASE - i love the colours and the DSP. Think I'll be CASEing you next lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful take on my card. Broccolini :) So much fun. I'm looking forward to see what else you have in reserve.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kylie's Demonstrator training blog hop.

Welcome! Thank you for joining us for our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month! We are all part of a training program that has the sole purpose of improving our Stampin' Up!® businesses and to learn from a variety of top Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world. Please be sure to 'HOP' all of the way around to all of the projects on this Blog Hop, there is a list at the bottom of the page that will help you to make your way around. What a great way to get ideas on all the amazing new product than with a card swap! Organised by one of the Crazy Crafters, Nicole, we had to create a card front using anything from the new Occasions Catalogue or Sale-a-bration products - those are the freebies you get for every $AU90 you spend - and that is soooo easy to do once you see what's  inside the new catalogue! As the name says, there are new designs for all those upcoming occasions - Valentine's, Easter, Mother's  Day,  and almost anything ...

Kylie's Demonstrator training February Blog Hop.

Thank you for joining us for our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month! We are all part of a training program that has the sole purpose of improving our Stampin' Up!® businesses and to learn from a variety of top Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world. Please be sure to 'HOP' all of the way around to all of the projects on this Blog Hop, there is a list at the bottom of the page that will help you to make your way around. Today I wanted to challenge myself to try something a  bit different by showing the versatility of any stamp set - even if it only has a few images - and do three cards  with either different techniques or use the stamp in a different way.  Maybe even look at the stamps in the set and see what else I can do with them. I thought this would be a good way to show someone, that may be interested in a particular set, or trying to decide, or thinking a particular set didn't do very much, to think again and see the possibilities....

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Alison Solven

Today we are Blog Hopping with talented Alison Solven from Canada. We had to pick a card from the great selection of cards Alison has made and CASE (Copy and Selectively Edit) one of them. I went over to Alison's blog at -    http://stampcrazy.typepad.com and also her Pinterest page.  If you are stuck for ideas, pop on over and have a look - there are so many wonderful cards to inspire you. The one I chose to CASE was this one: I really liked the original stamp set and dies this is made with. For my take on this card,I decided to use clusters of flowers in a variety of colours.  I used new colours Lovey Lipstick, Petal Pink, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana. The stamp set I used was the Beautiful Bouquet with the sentiment from a couple of different sets. I love the fresh, bright look of the finished card with plenty of white space to rest your eye.  A couple of  Share What You Love Artisan Pearls ...